Thu, Nov 14|
THU | UNARMED DEFENDER SEMINAR
At Jericho, we believe that understanding the true reasons we need self-defense training in our lives before starting training is imperative to make a successful student. This course will teach you how to develop high levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and hand to hand self-defense.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2019, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
Unarmed Defender Seminar
This 3-hour session will allow you to develop high levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and practical use of hand to hand self-defense. You will learn to identify predatory behavior and methods to avoid falling a victim of violence. Jericho's instructors will guide you to act when disengagement is not an option, will cover non-lethal self-defense accessories, and the importance of situational awareness. Completion of this course will also give you access to our Krav Maga membership to maintain and improve the learned self-defense methods.
- Introduction to self-defense
- Vigilance booster exercise
- Understanding predatorial behavior
- Review of past incidents
- Introduction to non-lethal self-defense accessories
- Extended Krav Maga Session.
- Please DO NOT bring any firearms to this session.
- Please wear comfortable gym clothing, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals).
Unarmed Defender Seminar$99.99