Sun, Feb 23|
SUN | HOT DPSMP
Repetition training is imperative for armed civilians who seek to improve their defensive capabilities as well as their shooting performance. Sharpen your shooting fundamentals while performing realistic live-firing drills designed to push your limits without compromising safety!
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2020, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Defensive Pistol Skill Maintenance Program - HOT SESSION
This 3-hour session will concentrate on material that was previously obtained by our trainees. Jericho highly recommends all trainees to take this session at least once a month in order to enhance their preparedness and build strong muscle memory for self-defense skill.
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Intermediate Pistol Course or Equivalent
- Trial Session - $89.99
- Monthly Membership Month to Month - $199.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 3 Months (Unlimited) - $179.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 6 Months (Unlimited) - $149.99/mo
- Monthly Membership 12 Months (Unlimited) - $119.99/mo
Course outline will change twice a month in order to introduce new challenges to our trainees.
- Students are required to bring their carry firearm to this session
- Inside Waistband Holster
- Extra Magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Eyes and Ears protection
- Please wear long comfortable pants with pockets, closed shoes (range may be muddy), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts).
- Warm Jacket
- Rain Gear (Recommended)
- Ball cap / Winter Hat (Recommended)
- Gloves (optional)
- Please bring 250 rounds matching to the pistol you own.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- Cancellation Policy
Limited to one trial class per student$89.99
Members - Secure your Spot!$0.00