Sun, Mar 08|
SUN | DYNAMIC PISTOL - DEFENSIVE APPLICATIONS
This is where things are starting to become difficult! Learn how to become a true defender with our dynamic pistol shooting course. This course will introduce students to the challenge of shooting while moving, shooting behind cover and shooting under stress and fatigue.
Time & Location
Mar 08, 2020, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
Dynamic Pistol Shooting Course
This 5-hour course will introduce students to the challenge of shooting while moving, shooting behind cover and the basics of room clearing. Students will experience a high paced course designed to build a strong foundation for shooting under stress, distractions and limitations that real scenarios will put us in. Live fire segment of this course will take place in a private outdoor shooting range. THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER COURSE.
- Jericho's Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Jericho's Intermediate Pistol Course or Equivalent
- Safety concerns regarding dynamic shooting
- Fundamentals of pistol handling while moving
- Fundamentals of transitional spaces
- Proper judgment under stress
- Pistol manipulations under stress
- Limitations of reality
- Dynamic force on force training
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine carrier
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- 250 rounds are required to qualify for this course.
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
Dynamic Pistol Shooting Course$199.99