Sun, Nov 03|
SUN | ARMED DEFENDER SEMINAR
Got your CCH permit, but want to learn how to defend yourself with your firearm the right way? This seminar will allow you to develop high-levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and ARMED self-defense techniques that may save you and your loved ones lives.
Time & Location
Nov 03, 2019, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
ARMED DEFENDER SEMINAR
Develop high-levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and ARMED self-defense techniques that may save you and your loved ones lives during a life-threatening situation. You will learn the principles behind armed self-defense, legal considerations, and actions following a use of deadly force for self-defense. You will also have the opportunity to practice the learned material using our unique scenario-based simulation training. This seminar is a MUST for every concealed carry permittee.
- Jericho's Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state.
- Introduction to self-defense
- Vigilance booster exercise
- Understanding predatorial behavior
- Review of past incidents
- Armed Krav Maga Session
- Scenario-based Simulation Training.
- Please DO NOT bring any firearms to this session.
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Not needed!
Armed Defender Seminar