SAT | INTERMEDIATE PISTOL: DEFENSIVE APPLICATIONS
Time & Location
Intermediate Pistol: Defensive Applications
This 5-hour course will focus on mastering the skills of handgun shooting. Our trainees will go through a series of instruction designed to improve accuracy, unholstering, recoil management, grip, stance, and speed. The majority of this session will take place at Jericho's unique facility. Live fire portion will take place in an indoor shooting range.
- Jericho's Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Finding the proper grip
- Understanding the trigger and the importance to reach the ultimate trigger squeeze
- Reaching accuracy using sight alignment and sight picture
- Handgun presentation condition 1 and condition 3
- Recoil management
- Mastering firearm malfunctions
- Firearms accessories review
- Safe pistol presentation
- Magazine reload drills
- Force on force scenarios.
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine carrier
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection. Can be rented.
- Please bring 200 rounds compatible with the pistol you own.
- Steel-Core ammo is not allowed!
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- Intermediate Pistol Course$149.99$149.990$0