North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun Class
Time & Location
North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun
This 8-hour course will provide the information required by The State of North Carolina for concealed carry seekers. Our trainees will pass a written test as well as a shooting qualification in order to meet Jericho's and The State of NC Standards. Our course offers free force on force training to enhance the skills of our trainees to master concealment, presentation methods, and safety. This is not an introductory class. Students must demonstrate proficiency in safety, loading, unloading, stance, grip, accuracy, safe holstering and firearm presentation. Upon passing completion of this course, trainees will be provided with a certificate of completion to present to the sheriff's department to gain their official concealed carry status.
- No Prerequisite.
- Basic Pistol Course is HIGHLY recommended.
- Legal issues concerning handgun ownership
- Handgun Safety
- The definition of a handgun
- Marksmanship Fundamentals
- Carrying concealed safety issues
- Presentation Technique
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Live fire qualification.
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course. If you don't own a firearm, Jericho will provide one in order to qualify in the live fire portion.
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- While only 50 rounds are required to qualify for this course, Jericho recommends bringing 100 rounds matching to the pistol you own.
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals. Food delivery will be offered during this session for an additional cost.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- NC CCH 8hr Class$149.99$149.990$0