Sat, Sep 11|
This Scenario-Based Training course will provide the legal aspects of personal protection while at home and ways to remain safe during a forced entry or burglary.
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Jericho Academy, 788 N Ingleside Farm Rd, Iron Station, NC 28080, USA
Compose a solid home protection plan while considering the legal aspects of property protection and the use of firearms. Students are encouraged to bring your significant other to develop an even stronger plan of action to battle a potential case of forced entry to your home. Trainees will have the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding by performing a realistic force on force scenarios in a controlled environment.Prerequisite
- Jericho's Basic pistol course or Equivalent Basic Handgun Skills.
- Legal aspects of home protection and use of firearms
- Fundamentals of home defense
- Incorporating significant others to the plan
- Law enforcement aspects of home protection
- Defense and Technology
- Planning your first home defense plan
- Plan implementation and force-on-force
- Please DO NOT bring any firearms to this session. Force on Force Equipment will be provided upon entry.
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Home blueprints or abbreviated sketch of your home - Recommended
- Not used.
- Jericho highly recommends joining your significant others to this class!
- Ticket type
HOME DEFENSE SEMINARPrice$99.99