Sat, Feb 04|
Foothills Range Complex
Handgun #200 | Defensive Concepts
Establish realistic standards for individuals who carry or intend to carry a concealed handgun on a day-to-day basis. We will discuss various carry positions, every day carry essentials and basic tactics.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Foothills Range Complex, 283 Fielding Rd, Cherryville, NC 28021, USA
Speed and efficiency are the name of the game in this course. While marksmanship is crucial and necessary in a defensive scene, we must understand that speed is also a major component of surviving a deadly encounter. This course will establish realistic standards for individuals who carry or intend to carry a concealed handgun on a day-to-day basis. We will discuss various carry positions, every day carry essentials and basic tactics. In addition, emphasis will be given to achieving fast & efficient weapon deployment, shooting from untraditional stances and platforms and basic movement drills be a traditional indoor shooting range will not be able to accommodate.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone who carry or intend to carry a firearm either in a line of duty or for self-protection. Recommended for Armed Civilians & First Responders
WHAT TO BRING?
- Bring your Pistol and a few Magazines either in a pouch or in your pocket. 200 Rounds of ammunition matching the pistol you own. Leave Steel Core ammo behind
- Armed Civilians: For safety purposes, only Kydex concealed carry holsters are accepted. If you carry Off-Body, the pistol must be in a dedicated rigid holster. pocket carry holsters are not allowed in this course
- First Responders: Bring your duty gear - No serpa style holsters
- Wear closed shoes and clothing suitable to be outside - Check weather before.
- Eyes & Ear protection
- Pen & Paper, power bars & drinks (No lunch break during this course)
- $179.99 + $15 range fee (paid at the range)
- Cancellation Policy - Click Here