Defensive Pistol Skill Maintenance Session
Time & Location
This 3-hour session will concentrate on material that was previously obtained by our trainees. Jericho highly recommends all trainees to take this session at least once a month in order to enhance their preparedness and build strong muscle memory for self-defense skill.
- Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Intermediate Pistol Course or Equivalent
- $139.99 for a single session
- $119.99/month for Jericho's members
- Course outline will change twice a month in order to introduce new challenges to our trainees.
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine carrier
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long comfortable pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection. Can be rented at the indoor shooting range
- While only 100 rounds are required to qualify for this course, Jericho recommends bringing 150 rounds matching to the pistol you own. Ammunition will be available to purchase at the indoor shooting range.
- Classes starting at 5:00pm will run until 8:30pm.
- On weekends, Classes running at 1:00pm will run until 4:30pm
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **