D.H.P - HOT RANGE
Time & Location
Taking a single firearms class is a great step towards reaching mastery in armed self-defense, but how do you plan to retain the learned material without repetition and access to training environments that simulate reality? This is where Jericho's Defensive Handgun Program comes very handy.
Jericho's Defensive Handgun Program introduce defensive challenges and a continuation of training while giving you access to our special scenario-based training, force on force studio, gear, and live-range. Every D.H.P class balances shooting fundamentals as well as Intermediate to advanced principles in a realistic environment using best in class force on force equipment. If you ever wondered how you would react to an unfolding life-threatening event, this program is for you.D.H.P - HOT RANGE
This 4-hour RANGE SESSION concentrates on handgun marksmanship, intermediate to advanced shooting techniques, and measured drills a traditional shooting range will not be able to accommodate. Presenting a Handgun from your holster, differentiating between cover vs. concealment, shooting from untraditional shooting positions are just some of the skills we will review during D.H.P HOT sessions.Prerequisite
- Concealed Carry Permit of any state
- * Intermediate Pistol Course is Highly Recommended
- Students are required to bring their carry handgun to this session.
- IWB Holster
- Extra Magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts).
- Eyes and Ear protection.
- Rain Gear (As applicable).
- Please bring 200 rounds compatible with the pistol you own.
- Single Session$99.99$99.990$0
- Members - Secure your Spot!$0$00$0