D.H.P - FORCE ON FORCE
Time & Location
Taking a single firearms class is a great step towards reaching mastery in armed self-defense, but how do you plan to retain the learned material without repetition and access to training environments that simulate reality? This is where Jericho's Defensive Handgun Program comes very handy.
Jericho's Defensive Handgun Program introduce defensive challenges and a continuation of training while giving you access to our special scenario-based training, force on force studio, gear, and live-range. Every D.H.P class balances shooting fundamentals as well as Intermediate to advanced principles in a realistic environment using best in class force on force equipment. If you ever wondered how you would react to an unfolding life-threatening event, this program is for you.
This 3-hour FORCE ON FORCE training session is designed to test realistic applications of handguns in a defensive scene. Ammunition is not required for this session. Upon entry, students will be equipped with force on force gear that will allow the performance of all actions a true scene requires. Students will go through a number of scenarios involving decision making, emergency management, legal self-defense and marksmanship. We will meet in our studio located in Denver, NC.Prerequisite
- Concealed Carry Permit of any state
- * Intermediate Pistol Course is Highly Recommended
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick) Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- SINGLE CLASS - $99.99
- ONE MONTH ACCESS - $189.99
- THREE MONTHS ACCESS - $179.99 / Month
- SIX MONTHS ACCESS - $149.99 / Month
- ONE YEAR ACCESS - $119.99 / Month
- Single Session$99.99$99.990$0
- Members - Secure your Spot!$0$00$0