BASIC CARBINE - MARKSMANSHIP
Time & Location
This 5-hour course will introduce beginning trainees to firearms safety and handling. Trainees will learn how to properly load and unload most common carbine platforms, firearms safety rules, and the fundamentals of marksmanship.
- No Prerequisite
- Safe Handling of a Firearm
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Point of aim vs Point of Impact - Zeroing
- Shooting Positions
- Administrative vs Emergency manipulations
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Please wear long comfortable pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts).
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- Extra Magazines
- Rain Gear (Recommended)
- Ball cap / Winter Hat (Recommended)
- Gloves (optional)
- Jericho recommends bringing 150 rounds matching to the rifle you own.
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- Basic Carbine - Marksmanship$149.99$149.990$0