Sun, Oct 13|
Armed Self Defense Session - Hands & Weapons
Got your CCH permit, but want to learn how to defend yourself with your firearm the right way? This is the course for you. This session will help trainees to develop high levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and armed and hand to hand self-defense.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2019, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
Armed Self Defense Course
This 5-hour session will help trainees to develop a high level of vigilance, preventative behavior, armed self-defense, and hand to hand self-defense. Trainees will have an opportunity to practice the learned material using Jericho's force on force materials and protection equipment. Personal Self Defense accessories will be available to purchase onsite.
- Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Introduction to self-defense
- Vigilance booster exercise
- Understanding predatorial behavior
- Review of past incidents
- Armed Krav Maga Session
- Force on Force Session.
- Please DO NOT bring any firearms to this session.
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Not used
- Classes starting at 1:00pm will run until 6:00pm.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
Armed Self-Defense Course$149.99