Thu, May 21|
6:30PM | THU | HOME DEFENSE & EMERGENCY PLANNING SEMINAR
Jericho's home defense course will inform students about the legal aspects of property protection and ways to remain safe in your own home during a forced entry or burglary. This session will help you compose a solid home protection plan while considering the legal use of firearms at your house.
Time & Location
May 21, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
HOME DEFENSE & EMERGENCY PLANNING SEMINAR
This seminar will help in composing a solid home protection plan while considering the legal aspects of property protection and the use of firearms. You are encouraged to bring your significant other to develop an even stronger plan of action to battle a potential case of forced entry to your home. Trainees will have the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding by performing a realistic force on force scenarios in a controlled environment.
- Legal aspects of home protection and use of firearms
- Fundamentals of home defense
- Incorporating your family to the plan
- Law enforcement aspects of home protection
- Security system capabilities
- Planning your first home defense plan
- Plan implementation using scenario-based training.
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Home blueprints or abbreviated sketch of your home
- Not used.
- Significant others must register separately for this session.
HOME DEFENSE SEMINAR$99.99