Sat, May 23|
11:30AM | SAT | INTERMEDIATE PISTOL: DEFENSIVE APPLICATIONS
Already a responsible gun owner? Guess what? this is just the beginning. Master the skill of handgun shooting with this this 5-hour course. You will go through a series of instruction designed to improve your accuracy, concealed draw, recoil management, grip, stance, and speed.
Time & Location
May 23, 2020, 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
Intermediate Pistol: Defensive Applications
This 5-hour course will focus on mastering the skills of handgun shooting. Our trainees will go through a series of instructions designed to improve accuracy, unholstering, recoil management, grip, stance, and speed. The majority of this session will take place at Jericho's unique facility. Live fire portion will take place in a local outdoor shooting range.
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Finding the proper grip
- The Trigger
- Accuracy vs. Speed
- Concealed Draw Techniques
- Shooting Rhythm
- Stoppages & Malfunctions
- Everyday Carry Review
- Magazine reloads
- Force on force scenarios.
- Students are required to bring their carry firearm to this course.
- IWB Holster
- Extra Magazine
- IWB Magazine pouch
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- Please bring 200 rounds compatible with the pistol you own.
- Steel-Core ammo is not allowed!
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
Intermediate Pistol Course