Sat, Jun 13|
11:30AM | SAT | ARMED SELF-PROTECTION SEMINAR
Military units and Law-Enforcement Officers spend countless hours forming tactics to ensure safety for all, but what about us civilians? This seminar will allow you to develop high-levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and ARMED defensive techniques that may save you and your loved ones' lives
Time & Location
Jun 13, 2020, 11:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
CIVILIAN PRINCIPLES OF ARMED SELF-PROTECTION SEMINAR
Develop necessary armed self-protection skills to increase your survivability during a deadly attack. You will learn the principles behind armed self-defense, legal considerations, and actions following the use of deadly force in self-defense. You will also have the opportunity to practice the learned material using our unique scenario-based simulation training. This seminar is HIGHLY RECOMENDED for every concealed carry permittee.
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Introduction to self-defense
- Review of past incidents
- Concealed Draw Techniques
- Weapon retention
- CQB applications
- Law enforcement intervention
- Armed Krav Maga Session
- Scenario-Based Shooting Simulator Session
- Force on Force Session.
- Students are not required to bring their firearms to this session. Jericho's Force on Force equipment will be provided.
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Not used
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
Armed Self-Defense Course$149.99