Wed, Oct 16|
Unarmed Self-Defense Seminar
At Jericho, we believe that understanding the true reasons we need self-defense training in our lives before starting training is imperative to make a successful student. This course will teach you how to develop high levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and hand to hand self-defense.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2019, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
Unarmed Self Defense Session
This 3-hour session will help trainees to develop a high level of vigilance, preventative behavior, and hand to hand self-defense. In this class, our trainees will learn to identify predatorial behavior and methods to avoid falling a victim to acts of violence. Jericho's skilled Krav Maga instructors will guide trainees on how to react when disengagement is not an option, will cover non-lethal self-defense accessories, and the importance of situational awareness. Completion of this course will give our trainees access to a Krav Maga subscription to maintain and improve the learned self-defense methods.
- Introduction to self-defense
- Vigilance booster exercise
- Understanding predatorial behavior
- Review of past incidents
- Introduction to non-lethal self-defense accessories
- Extended Krav Maga Session.
- Please DO NOT bring any firearms to this session.
- Please wear comfortable gym clothing, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals).
Unarmed Self-Defense Seminar$99.99