Fri, Nov 05|
This seminar is crucial for any individual who is seeking to boost their own personal protection detail. You will learn how to identify potential hostile interactions, situational awareness skills, ways to avoid the fight all-together and fighting as a last resort.
Time & Location
Nov 05, 2021, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, 788 North Ingleside Farm Rd, Iron Station, NC 28080
This seminar will assist students in developing high levels of awareness, vigilance, and preventative behavior. In this class, you will learn how to identify hostile behavior and methods to avoid falling a victim to acts of violence. You will also learn how to defend yourself when disengagement is not an option using improvised weapons and less-than-lethal self-defense accessories, and the importance of situational awareness.
- The Criminal mind
- Situational awareness and vigilance
- Introduction to self-defense
- Review of past incidents
- Review of less-than-lethal self-defense accessories
- Basic Krav Maga Principles
- Please wear comfortable gym clothing, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals).