TRAINING FOR LIFE©
Time & Location
Training For Life © focuses on the reality of self-defense with a firearm. During a life-threatening situation, you don't get to decide how you stand, how you line up your sights, if you kneel or move, the situation decides that for you. This unique collaboration of Jericho Defensive Shooting Academy & Richardson Precision and Training will provide you with a hands-on reality-based experience. You will learn all aspects of Marksmanship Fundamentals as well as Reality-based scenario training using Jericho's unique force-on-force gear.
- Students must be 21+ and legally eligible to own and operate a firearm.
- This is NOT an introduction level course. Students must have familiarity with all aspects of handgun safety and operation prior to registering to this course!
- Fundamentals of Handgun Marksmanship
- Drawing from a Holster
- Establishing Training Standards
- Civilian Rules of Engagement
- Civilian Armed Self-defense Tactics
- Reality-Based Role Played Defensive Scenarios
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts)
- Eyes and Ears protection
- Please bring a full change of clothes
- Water Bottle
- While only 100 rounds are required for this course, we recommends bringing 150 rounds matching to the pistol you own.
- Meals are included in this session. If you have any food sensitivities, please let us know. We will try our best accommodating your requests.
- Train For Life - 1 Spot Ticket$199.99$199.990$0