Sat, Dec 28|
SAT | ARMED DEFENDER SEMINAR
Got your CCH permit, but want to learn how to defend yourself with your firearm the right way? This is the course for you. This session will help trainees to develop high levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and armed and hand to hand self-defense.
Time & Location
Dec 28, 2019, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Jericho's Studio, Denver, NC 28080, USA
ARMED DEFENDER SEMINAR
This seminar will allow you to develop high-levels of vigilance, preventative behavior, and ARMED self-defense techniques that may save you and your loved ones lives during a life-threatning situation. You will learn the principles behind armed self-defense, legal considerations, and actions following a use of deadly force for self-defense. You will also have the opportunity to practice the learned material using our unique scenario-based simulation training. This seminar is a MUST for every conceald carry permittee.
- Jericho's Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state.
- Introduction to self-defense
- Vigilance booster exercise
- Understanding predatorial behavior
- Review of past incidents
- Armed Krav Maga Session
- Scenario-based Simulation Training.
- Please DO NOT bring any firearms to this session.
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts). BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Not needed!
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
Armed Defender Seminar$149.99