Sat, Oct 21|
OverPOWER - Weapon Defense Concepts
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Jericho Tactical, 758 N Ingleside Farm Rd, Iron Station, NC 28080, USA
We firmly believe that knowledge is power, and the right kind of knowledge can save lives. Our newly launched seminar, overPOWER, is rooted in this philosophy. We've designed this course to equip everyday individuals with practical Krav Maga concepts to disarm weapons, particularly guns and knives, in a modern urban environment.
We are firm believers that we can create a safer society, one person at a time. By empowering you with these skills, we hope to bolster the ranks of protectors and defenders who can effectively respond to, and potentially sabotage, mass shootings and similar threats. The actions of a single person can change the outcome of a crisis.
Who can join?
- open to anyone aged 15 and up.
- Whether you're a public sector worker, a realtor, a college student, or just someone looking to enhance their personal safety, The skills and knowledge you'll gain here are universally applicable and could make all the difference when it counts.
What am I going to learn?
- Weapon Indicators & Detection
- Knife Grips and Orientation
- Distance Management
- Basic Strikes
- Grappling Concepts
- Semi-Automatic Pistol Anatomy & Function
- Rifle Anatomy & Function
- Weapon Defense Key Principles
- Mental Flexibility & Troubleshooting
What to bring?
- Wear Comfortable gym clothes & closed shoes (No sandals or open top shoes)
- Pen & Paper, power bars & water