Sat, Dec 16|
Foothills Range Complex
HANDGUN #301 | DYNAMIC CONCEPTS
Time & Location
Dec 16, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Foothills Range Complex, 283 Fielding Rd, Cherryville, NC 28021, USA
Movement = Survival. An important aspect of armed self-defense is learning how to "get off the X" or in other words moving to a near cover in the most efficient way. This course is unique and is designed to test dynamic concepts while armed. Every Handgun #301 course will begin with a baseline qualification to test you overall skill in comparison to your peers and then proceed to dissect a specific concept e.g - shooting one handed, weapon retention, shooting while retreating / advancing, advanced target identification and shooting under stress. Therefore, this course is intended to be taken on a monthly basis to explore more concepts to master.
Members of our Armed & Ready Club enjoy a free monthly access to this course as part of their membership.
- Concealed Carry Permit of any state
- * Handgun #200 is or equivelant skill.
- Students are required to bring their carry handgun to this session.
- IWB Holster
- Extra Magazines
- Magazine pouch
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts).
- Eyes and Ear protection.
- Rain Gear (As applicable).
- Please bring 200 rounds compatible with the pistol you own.
Limited to one trial class per student$149.99
Members - Secure your Spot!$0.00