Dynamic Pistol Shooting Course - Self-Defense Applications
Time & Location
Dynamic Pistol Shooting Course
This 5-hour course will introduce students to the challenge of shooting while moving, shooting behind cover and the basics of room clearing. Students will experience a high paced course designed to build a strong foundation for shooting under stress, distractions and limitations that real scenarios will put us in. The majority of this session will take place at Jericho's unique facility. Live fire portion will take place in an indoor shooting range. THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER COURSE.
- Basic Pistol Course or Equivalent,
- Concealed Carry Course of any state,
- Intermediate Pistol Course or Equivalent
- Safety concerns regarding dynamic shooting
- Fundamentals of pistol handling while moving
- Fundamentals of transitional spaces
- Proper judgment under stress
- Pistol manipulations under stress
- Limitations of reality
- Dynamic force on force training
- Students are required to bring their firearm to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine carrier
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- While only 100 rounds are required to qualify for this course, Jericho recommends bringing 150 rounds matching to the pistol you own.
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will cause a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- Dynamic Pistol Shooting Course$199.99$199.990$0