CARBINE #200 - DEFENSIVE CONCEPTS
Time & Location
CARBINE #200 | DEFENSIVE CONCEPTS
This 5-hour course will focus on mastering the skill of Carbine shooting in a realistic viewpoint of self-defense. Our trainees will go through a series of instructions designed to improve accuracy, recoil management, grip, stance, and speed as well as review valuable aspects of self-defense applicable to armed civilians.Prerequisite
- Jericho's Basic Carbine Course or equivalent
- Shooting Positions
- Recoil management
- Stoppages & Malfunctions
- Cover & Concealment Applications
- Magazine reload
- Accessories review
- Force on force scenarios.
- Students are required to bring their Carbines to this course.
- Extra Magazine
- Magazine Pouch
- Thick belt (at least 1 1/2" Thick)
- Please wear long pants with pockets, closed shoes (no flip flops or sandals), T-shirt or button-up shirt (no V-neck shirts) BRING A LONG SLEEVE JACKET FOR FORCE ON FORCE TRAINING – MANDATORY.
- Eyes and Ears protection.
- Please bring 200 rounds matching the rifle you own.
- Meals are not included in this session, students are encouraged to bring their own meals.
- **Safety violations resulted from poor learning attitude will result in a termination of the student from the session. No refunds will be offered. **
- Carbine #200 - 1 Spot$149.99$149.990$0